I knew the dough was gonna be trouble from the moment I read the recipe. I had trepidations when I read that the dough was to be sticky and the ratio of ingredients. But I made the dough for the latest DB challenge anyway.
As promised, it stuck to my hands, to the sides of the mixing bowl, to the dough hook, and clung with great fervor to the scale when I tried to weight it. It clung to the point where even though I had dusted every available surface that the dough could have touched with flour I was still finding bits of it a week later.
Having wrangled it into the fridge, I thought it would get easier.